If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Senior Engineer Job vacancy on Long Island City. Every decision JetBlue has made throughout the pandemic has been with our safety values front and center. Whether it’s requiring masks or many of the other health and safety protocols we’ve had to navigate during the pandemic, all of these efforts have been focused on making the workplace and air travel safer for you and our Customers. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all JetBlue
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Engineer
- Evaluate new technologies and determine viability per solution.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high quality and consistent coding practices.
- Participate in scrum team ceremonies in agile methodology, sprint planning, and backlog grooming.
- Analyze requirements and solution architecture and provide task-specific estimates.
- Mentor junior engineers with regard to coding practices and design decisions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Experience with developing software applications in at least one of the major Cloud platforms – Azure, GCP, or AWS.
- Available for moderate overnight travel (up to 15%)
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.
- In possession of valid travel documents and the ability to travel in and out of the United States
- Able to work flexible hours and be available for emergency response on short notice
Job Details Company Name : jetblue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time