Website Hawaiian airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Senior Engineer – Fleet Reliability Job vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve.
Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Engineer – Fleet Reliability
- Produces Reliability Program deliverables compliant with FAA requirements
- Performs data collection, data cleaning, data validation, and reporting tasks for analytical systems and applications and interprets data from various sources (e.g. Trax, Skywise, ACMS, ACARS, FOMAX, AHM) to review, monitor, and evaluate systems, structures, and component performance
- Generates and provides reports and data on a regular basis to stakeholder groups on aircraft performance reliability trends and statistics efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner to.
- Proactively identifies operationally sensitive issues in the fleet with operational, commercial, or financial impact, performs a thorough analysis of emerging fleet technical issues / in-service reliability impact events
- Creates, investigates, and follows up on reliability alert levels
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports
- Strong PC skills including Access, PowerPoint, Excel, TRAX, and MS Office
- Good organizational and prioritization skills and a demonstrated ability to act as an effective change agent
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail
- Must be available during all hours including nights, weekends, and holidays to ensure 24/7 coverage; Required to promptly respond after-hours, and travel as necessary
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96820, USA Job Type : Full-Time