Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Senior Analyst Job vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve.
Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst
- Consistent review and adjustment of resource planning assumptions to provide appropriate staffing levels for new hires and reserves
- Develop reports/tools to actively staff reserves on peak demand days to minimize recall
- Collection and reporting of crew productivity data to be used in manpower planning models and Finance Dept reports;
- Determine the relationship between headcount to sick and headcount to recall to better manage these wages
- Implement forecast methods that allow Crew Planning to manage operational demands and meet defined productivity metrics like reserve utilization, lienholder behavior, and IROPS impact on staffing
- Refresh labor models with advanced formulas to streamline the budget review process with finance; develop reports to track actual results from payroll/finance back to labor predictions to assess/improve the predictability power of the models
- Enable the current leadership team to focus on data-driven, long-term strategic planning initiatives
- Track and analyze crewmember lost time rates and incorporate historical data into monthly reserve distribution
- Assist Crew Resources leadership with a review of operating schedule and provide layover/transportation analysis on crew pairings
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as a data analyst, financial analyst, business intelligence developer, or a related analytical role.
- Strong data gathering and analysis skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, mathematics, statistics, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-focused skills; ability to build relationships, influence, and lead without direct authority
- Self-starter, organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Demonstrated competence in project management; ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines and budget guidelines
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96819, USA Job Type : Full-Time