If You are Looking for Jobs in Singapore, Check out this Senior Airport Services Agent Job vacancy in Singapore. To provide a quality service to customers with respect to check-in, boarding, special services, baggage services, ticket desk, and Emirates Lounge as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety, and security policies, standards, and procedures. Ensure all operational criteria are completed within specified time frames as per applicable procedures.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Airport Services Agent
- Identify and meet the standard and special service requirements of the customers at check-in, transfer desk, special services, and boarding gates by adhering to the set service standards and procedures so that the customers are handled in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Adhere to the internal operating boarding procedures by ensuring that laid down boarding priorities, announcements, hand baggage removal, regular staff briefing, and stationary/equipment availability before the flight.
- To liaise and monitor the Emirates Chauffeur-drive company on arrival and departure. Ensure eligible customers are provided with this service on arrival and any customers that require assistance are met on departure.
- Oversee the arrival of bags into the baggage hall, ensuring priority bags are first on the carousel and assist customers with missing or damaged bags referring them to Emirates GHA to complete the necessary paperwork and follow up on missing bags for Premium customers ensuring customers are kept fully informed.
- Post the flight, ensure flight coupon reconciliation and head count confirmation in order to assist the smooth process of a safe and on-time departure of EK flights in order to achieve EK standards and customer satisfaction.
- Guide and advise team members to ensure that superior customer service levels are upheld and assist the process of ensuring the safe and on-time departure of EK flights.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Singapore Job Type : Full-Time