If You are Looking for Jobs in Sao Paulo, Check out this Reservations Sales Job vacancy in Sao Paulo.
What You have to do
- Apply sales techniques, while providing scheduling, fare, and flight information to our customers in a manner that meets the basic training and normal call guidelines.
- All functions are performed within certain time constraints that are based on the average talk and work times of fellow employees.
- Representatives are cross-trained to process domestic/international sales calls, including Aadvantage products.
- In addition, the sales and service representatives will respond to caller inquiries in our non-airline-related ventures as call volumes dictate.
Requirements For this Role
- High school diploma.
- Public communication skills are required.
- Operation of a computer terminal and standard pc keyboard required.
- Minimum 25-49 wpm typing requirement.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts assigned by seniority, according to operational needs.
- English and Spanish, professional business writing, grammar, and spelling are key skills.
- Satisfactory attendance is required.