Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miami, Check out this Reservations Representative Job Vacancy in Miami. Reservations Representatives sell American Airlines service to prospective customers by answering incoming calls and assisting customers in reaching satisfactory solutions to their travel-related needs.
They apply sales techniques while providing schedules, fares, and flight information to our customers in a manner that meets the standards of high customer service as outlined in training and the call handling guidelines. Successful Reservations Representatives care for people on life’s journey by connecting with customers and providing solutions to their travel needs.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Reservations Representative
- This position allows you to work from your home office and requires you to remain at your workstation for extended periods of time.
- American Airlines is a 24-hour operation.
- Schedules will likely include weekends, holidays, day and evening shifts, and could vary throughout the year.
- You will be required to work from the American Airlines Miami International Airport Cargo facility.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must live and work within a seventy-five (75) mile radius from Miami International Airport
- Ability to perform duties while remaining at a workstation for extended periods of time
- Ability to concentrate on details and handle multiple tasks with accuracy while providing outstanding customer service
- Self-disciplined and accountable for performing job functions with minimal supervision
- Resourceful and skilled in problem-solving and be able to handle difficult/stressful situations
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Previous Reservations or Customer Service experience in a call-center environment is desired, but not required
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Miami, FL, USA Job Type : Full-Time