Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Phoenix, Check out this Reservations Agent Job vacancy in Phoenix. The Reservations Sales Agent (RSA) is responsible for assisting guests with information regarding fares, flight schedules, routings and policies at Alaska Airlines (AS), Horizon Air (QX), Sky West (OO) and our Alliance partners.
As a member of the reservations team, this individual contributor role verifies availability of space, confirms reservations and makes appropriate changes to reservations and tickets. This is a work at home, union represented position. .
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Reservations Agent
- Answer guests’ inquiries regarding all aspects of their travel on Alaska Airlines or one of our travel partners.
- Make new reservations and change existing reservations on scheduled domestic and international flights.
- Assist guests with technical website and mobile navigation needs.
- Handle guests’ questions, complaints, and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues with first interaction resolution.
- Operate within a variety of complex computerized systems to assist guests and daily operations.
- Proactively create a positive service-oriented environment for guests.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Proven ability to continually learn and understand changing job-related policies and procedures, company products, services and promotions in an efficient manner.
- Ability to work in a process-oriented environment.
- Proficiency with general computer programs, keyboard skills, and Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, and overtime in a 24/7/365 operation.
- Ability and willingness to work from home within the state designated in the posting. Some in-office time is required.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Phoenix, AZ, USA Job Type : Full-Time