Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Report on Developer Job vacancies in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees with a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Report Developer
- Occasionally supports and develops new reports in other enterprise Business Intelligence platforms, such as SAP Business Objects
- Purposely interacts with others as needed, in-person or remotely, inside and outside of Team, to have clarity on reporting requests, reporting needs, and status updates on work
- Periodically performs ad hoc queries using various enterprise and self-service tools as needed by the Business (internal Tech Ops Customers)
- Reviews and makes updates to existing published reports (that you may or may not have developed) by working on defects or enhancement requests
- Assists Tech Ops Reporting Team with testing and evaluating reporting needs to decide what solution is best
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Skilled in task organization, and problem-solving
- Skilled in analyzing technical issues, finding the root cause, and recommending alternative solutions
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, especially in Excel (e.g. macros, advanced formulas, pivot tables)
- Knowledge of writing SQL against enterprise databases (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, Sybase)
- Knowledge of an enterprise business intelligence platform (e.g. Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services)
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Department Job Type : Full-Time