If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Recruitment Operations Partner Job vacancy in Dubai. Responsible for managing an end-to-end recruitment operations team from sourcing, attracting, and interviewing potential talent, capable and competent to perform the role and represent the Emirates Group Values.
Formulate and implement a global recruitment plan which includes identification of destinations for conducting recruitment campaigns, roster management, and partnerships with hospitality schools and contracted suppliers to consistently achieve quality outcomes whilst protecting the integrity of the Emirates Group recruitment process.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Recruitment Operations Partner
- Specific to Events, Logistics, and Roster Management Team Lead
- Responsible for planning and controlling overseas recruitment campaign activities including but not limited to hotel booking, travel expenses, etc.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the success of the campaign keeping the brand and People Experience at the forefront.
- Manage and maintain roster planning functions of the recruitment team to enhance the quality of the rosters and achieve efficiency and optimal use of resources.
- Monitor the changing requirements of the business to ensure rosters are in line with business requirements and policies.
- Identify top-performing markets and propose new destinations to meet business requirements.
Salary & Benefits
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time