Website JetBlue Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this Receptionist Job Vacancy in Orlando. The Receptionist is responsible for directing Orlando Support Campus guests (OSC), in person, over the telephone, and or through e-mail, to the appropriate areas throughout the Orlando Support Campus. In addition, the Receptionist supports all OSC-based departments to ensure overall support is delivered to all of the OSC Customers.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Receptionist
- Maintain common student “public” areas and ensure a neat and clean environment
- Support other OSC departments as approved by the Crew leader
- Support the Transportation operation with instructional guidance when needed
- Support the Training Sales team customers by gathering customer information, verifying required documentation, and processing and tracking said information.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- Able to read, write, and speak English fluently and clearly
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- One (1) year of customer service/sales experience
- Able to operate a switchboard with a minimum of twelve (12) telephone lines
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Airways Location : Orlando, FL, USA Job Type : Full-Time