Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Juneau, Check out this Ramp Service Agent Job vacancy in Juneau. The Ramp Service Agent (RSA) works in a fast-paced environment performing below wing functions and keeping flights running smoothly and safely. This is a union represented position.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Service Agent
- Maintain ramp and warehouse areas.
- Load and offload luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor belts or forklifts.
- Transport luggage and cargo to various airport locations.
- Marshal and push back aircraft.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a frequent basis.
- Ability to anticipate needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work at a constant and quick pace for up to two hours at one time.
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance.
- Ability to adapt to performing work according to set procedures.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand and interpret flight schedules and airline flight destination information.
- Must have good attendance and punctuality record.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Juneau, AK, USA Job Type : Full-Time