Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Billings, Check out this Ramp & Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Billings. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way.
Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule. In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp & Customer Service Agent
- Performs aircraft grooming and security searches.
- Perform boarding and gate duties (e.g., assisting and directing guests, making announcements, processing standby, and upgrade requests).
- Loads and offloads luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor belts.
- Process and secure guest luggage. Files and maintains luggage claims as necessary including damaged, delayed, and pilferage.
- At the direction of management, may be assigned to perform duties of varying
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to learn and operate a computerized reservation system.
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Ability to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to participate in paid training that may require overnight travel.
- Depending on work location, ability to obtain USPS Mail Handling Certification.
- Ability to obtain an airport security clearance.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Billings, Montana Job Type : Full-Time