Website Envoy Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Smith, Check out this Ramp and Customer Service Agent Job vacancy in Fort Smith. Would you like to work for a stable, secure, and fast-growing airline where you will be stimulated, challenged, and have the opportunity to develop your career? If so, read on! Come and work with the best of the best at Envoy Air where you will join a team committed to providing outstanding service.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp and Customer Service Agent
- Guide and direct incoming and outgoing aircraft on the taxiway to ensure that they are entering or leaving their gate safely and on time.
- Load, unload, sort, and appropriately transfer passenger baggage, cargo/freight, and company materials. Some of these items can weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Drive ground equipment such as tugs to help the plane push in/out of the gate, belt loaders to help load baggage, and bag carts to deliver the baggage to the claim area or the connecting flight
- Use appropriate reservation/ticketing software to rebook itineraries, issue boarding passes, calculate and collect any appropriate fees
- Inform passengers through all aspects of their experience with Amercian Airlines by communicating appropriate information about their trips and belongings
- Collaborate with the internal team to ensure a safe and on-time departure
- May clean the interior of the aircraft, clean and service aircraft lavatories
- Create a positive start to a passenger’s trip by being the first to greet the passenger and providing a seamless check-in and ticketing experience
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Possess a valid, unexpired, and unsuspended state driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being considered for this role
- Must be willing and able to work outside in variable weather conditions
- Must enjoy working under deadlines, working a physical job outdoors, and have an interest in the airline industry
- Abe to communicate in a clear, polite, and friendly manner
- Ability to work rotating shifts including days, overnights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
Job Details Company Name : Envoy Air Location : US-AR-Fort Smith Job Type : Full-Time