Website Southwest Airlines,
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Jose, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in San Jose. Provides legendary Customer Service by handling cargo and baggage service, directing and servicing aircraft, and related activities on the airport ramp.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Transports cabin and cleaning equipment between aircraft storage area
- Operates and/or drives motorized equipment, such as belt loaders, air start units, lift trucks, push-back tugs, bag carts, lavatory carts, and de-icers
- Manually pushes and pulls push carts and containers
- Works in the vicinity of and between passenger terminals, hangars, and airfreight facilities, both indoors and outdoors
- May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions, jet and machinery noises, fumes, dirt, and dust for extended periods of time
- Provides friendly service to all Co-workers and Customers. Has routine contact with people outside of the Company such as delivery agents, shippers, etc.
- Completes forms and paperwork connected with work assignments according to established procedures, and enters such information into the Company’s information system as required
- Duties vary by size and organization of the station.
- Responsible for the communicating, auditing, and correcting pilot payroll prior to administration by the payroll department to assure the contract is fairly and efficiently administered
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, use cargo or baggage service by servicing aircraft at ramps and terminals
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs Company Aircraft
- Receives and records Customer baggage, air freight, mail, and company materials as required
- Warehouses weigh, stack, pick up, and deliver air cargo, check air cargo handled against accompanying forms to identify any mishandling or discrepancies, and correct routine errors
- Handles all aspects of loading, stowing, and unloading baggage, cargo airmail, air freight, ballast, and company materials according to a predetermined plan received either electronically or manually from an Operations Agent. Submits, either electronically or manually, a Cargo Bin Loading Slip (CBLS) to an Operations Agent
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these responsibilities
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines, Location : San Jose, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time