Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Arlington, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Arlington. We are committed to providing our Employees with a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs Company Aircraft
- Receives and records Customer baggage, air freight, mail, and company materials as required
- Handles all aspects of loading, stowing, and unloading baggage, cargo airmail, air freight, ballast, and company materials according to a predetermined plan received either electronically or manually from an Operations Agent. Submits, either electronically or manually, a Cargo Bin Loading Slip (CBLS) to an Operations Agent
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Responsible for providing legendary Customer service to people desiring to travel, use cargo or baggage service by servicing aircraft at ramps and terminals
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these responsibilities
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work on international flights
- Requires you to obtain and maintain USPS Clearance and meet all requirements to handle US Mail
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Arlington, Virginia, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.southwestair.com.