Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Kenner, Check out this Ramp Agent Job vacancy in Kenner. Provides legendary Customer Service by handling cargo and baggage service, directing and servicing aircraft, and related activities on the airport ramp.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ramp Agent
- Loads, unloads, services, guides, and directs Company Aircraft
- Receives and records Customer baggage, air freight, mail, and company materials as required
- Handles all aspects of loading, stowing, and unloading baggage, cargo airmail, air freight, ballast, and company materials according to a predetermined plan received either electronically or manually from an Operations Agent.
- Submits, either electronically or manually, a Cargo Bin Loading Slip (CBLS) to an Operations Agent
- Picks up, delivers, and transports cargo and baggage to and from aircraft and prepares records in connection with these responsibilities
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to work well with others as part of a team, and work under stressful situations
- Must be able to satisfactorily complete Ramp Agent training program with a 90% or greater average and an evaluation period
- Ability to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand ramp operations procedures, rules and regulations
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Kenner, LA, USA Job Type : Full-Time