Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this Technical Officer Job vacancy in Doha.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technical Officer
- Supervise and monitor the operations and maintenance activities carrying by maintenance contractors as per Oracle schedules to Ensure that all activities are performed in a timely manner.
- Delivering the quality assurance audits by carrying out inspections on electrical assets as per the facilities asset management system and preparing the necessary reports.
- Lead, assign and supervise a team of Electrical supervisors (Both in-house and contractors) performing daily activities such as preventive maintenance audits and improvement works.
- Analyze the systems and assist review and design of substations.
- Lead the activities and provide assistance in HV/MV/LV.
- Carry out inspection and electrical assets of completed works by external vendors and ensure all specifications and regulatory requirements are met.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Experience in HV/MV/LV systems
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time