Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this Finance Projects Specialist Job vacancy in Doha. Thinking about a career in the airline Industry? We have a graduate program for you. Immerse yourself into a fast-paced environment and have the exposure to work with diverse cultures and a range of opportunities for career growth in the aviation industry.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Finance Projects Specialist
- You will rotate on an annual basis between 3 of the following departments: Commercial Planning, Cargo & Flight Operations, and Qatar Airways Subsidiaries.
- You will identify and lead a project to work on independently or as a part of a team at least once a year.
- You will liaise and cooperate with multiple stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of projects as and when assigned.
- You will receive on-the-job training to perform necessary duties within that department. These duties will be designed to develop your skills and business knowledge of Qatar Airways.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Finance or Accounting Discipline with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher 2:1 or higher.
- Graduating this year or Recently graduated from university.
- Strong eye for details and analytical skills with the ability to review variances, analyze and interpret data comment understand the business cycles and their impact on the profit and loss account.
- Communication and presentation skills are a must, as is the ability to work efficiently and interact with employees at all levels across the organization.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time