Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Provisioning Agent Job vacancy in Honolulu. Provides legendary Customer Service by assuring aircraft is provisioned and fully serviced with supplies while in compliance with Company, contractual and regulatory requirements
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Provisioning Agent
- Keeps work area clean by sweeping, mopping, wiping down counter tops and organizing warehouse supplies.
- Maintains provisioning truck in a clean orderly manner. Prepares for the provisioning of flights by stocking provisioning trucks with items from the warehouse on a frequent basis.
- Loads, unloads and services Company aircraft. Transports company material (COMAT) to and from aircraft.
- Performs job in a safe manner in compliance with Company, contractual and regulatory requirements. Safely drives and operates a provisioning truck in the airport ramp area.
- Works in the vicinity of and between passenger terminals, aircraft, hangers, jetways, warehouses, and air freight facilities, both indoors and outdoors.
- As qualified, operates all motorized ground service equipment (including bag tugs, golf carts, forklifts, pallet jacks, and passenger vehicles) assigned by the Company to complete airline operations.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be aware of hazardous situations and be able to handle emergencies as needed.
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish quick turns of aircraft.
- Must be alert to moving vehicles, aircraft, or personnel.
- Must be able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or with radio equipment.
- Must be able to type and/or use computer keyboard with sufficient speed to meet demands of the job.
- Must be able to work on provisioning trucks and provisioning stands at heights of 10 feet or above.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI, USA Job Type : Full-Time