Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in St. Louis, Check out this Provisioning Agent Job vacancy in St. Louis. Provides legendary Customer Service by assuring aircraft is provisioned and fully serviced with supplies while in compliance with Company, contractual and regulatory requirements
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Provisioning Agent
- Prepares perishable items for stocking on aircraft.
- Maintains provisioning truck in a clean orderly manner. Prepares for the provisioning of flights by stocking provisioning trucks with items from the warehouse on a frequent basis.
- Reviews flight information to plan for snack flights. Consolidates snacks which are consumed for future flights. Packs and repacks entertainment kits and assures aircraft is equipped with such kits.
- Keeps work area clean by sweeping, mopping, wiping down counter tops and organizing warehouse supplies.
- Loads, unloads and services Company aircraft. Transports company material (COMAT) to and from aircraft.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Provisioning aircraft must be accomplished during a prescribed ground time.
- Attends initial and ongoing training (classroom and on-the-job), and keeps current on knowledge, information, and equipment to gain proficiency.
- Works as a member of lean staff operating out of cities served by the airline.
- Wears visual identification required by the Company, prominently displayed for ready recognition.
- Responds to internal Customer inquiries.
- Duties may vary by size and organization of Provisioning Station.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : St. Louis, MO, USA Job Type : Full-Time