If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Procurement & Logistics Manager Job vacancy in Dubai. Provide account management service to the nominated business units ensuring that best practice sourcing and procurement strategies are adopted to achieve the lowest cost of ownership and that agreed service levels are achieved. We are currently looking for subject matter experts in sourcing and developing products used to deliver the airline’s inflight customer experience.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Procurement & Logistics Manager
- Provide support to the Vice President, Procurement & Logistics (Services) and/or Manager Procurement & Logistics
- developing and implementing compelling category management strategies that deliver on the business unit’s requirements at the lowest total cost of ownership for the acquisition of capital, goods, or service items.
- Develop tender documents and lead cross-functional teams to produce detailed specifications-where appropriate in conjunction with Legal and other departments, and subsequently implement
- a sourcing strategy to obtain competitive quotes. Provide expert advice to customer departments during the product design phase to optimize product/value to the Airline.
- Negotiate contract service levels, supply chain processes, prices, terms, and conditions to ensure the best contractual, commercial and operational position is attained for the Company. Ensure supply chain and commercial risk are minimized.
- Maintain frequent and close collaboration with business units to ensure P&L and business unit goals complement each other and business units are involved in the procurement process.
- The successful development of relationships at the SVP, VP & Grade 10 levels is crucial to ensure efficient and effective supplier selection.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.