Website Alaska Airline
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Principal Enterprise System Engineer Job vacancy in Seattle. The Principal Endpoint Enterprise Systems Engineer is a subject matter expert for multiple endpoint technologies for Alaska Air Group (AAG) and its subsidiaries.
As an individual contributor, this role defines the long-term strategy for the Endpoint Platforms team and exercises considerable latitude and initiative to solve complex problems.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Principal Enterprise System Engineer
- Act as a subject matter expert and enterprise technology thought leader on AAG platforms.
- Act as a product owner for Microsoft 365 services and technologies – Define long-term roadmaps, and make decisions on the tactical needs of the technical team.
- Mentor application/system administrators on all elements of application administration, including technical, process, and documentation best practices. Additionally, serves as the point of escalation for other application administrators in the event of severe or critical issues impacting production operations.
- Define the long-term strategy (at least 12 months) for AAG platforms and their implementation.
- Provides 24×7 on-call support for critical issues affecting applications/infrastructure.
- Focused on continuous improvement in system reliability through automation and monitoring.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 7 years of experience in IT, or related areas.
- Expert experience managing Microsoft 365 technologies and services (i.e. Azure AD, Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, O365 Applications, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree, or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Technical engineering experience required.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand objectives, gather automation requirements, write technical specifications, and perform in a lead role.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airline Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time