If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Quality Assurance Specialist Job vacancy in Toronto. Reporting to the Manager, Maintenance Quality Assurance, and working with the Maintenance Quality Assurance Team and Person Responsible for Maintenance, the Quality Assurance Specialist supports the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the Quality Assurance Program.
Requirements For This Role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- General knowledge of Transport Canada Canadian Aviation Regulations
- Familiarity with commercial flight operations and/or aircraft maintenance operations
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills; keen attention to detail
- Ability to obtain and maintain necessary airport security clearance
- Must maintain a valid passport and be able to travel when required
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in quality management principles, quality assurance, and/or auditing techniques as an asset