If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Apprentice Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Job vacancy in Toronto.
Requirements For This Role
- Completion of secondary school is required
- A college diploma in aircraft maintenance from a Transport Canada approved educational facility
- Valid Ontario full “G” driver’s license
- Ability to obtain a Canadian Passport
- Ability to obtain necessary security clearances and complete the company screening process
- Concern for Safety – Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
- Teamwork – Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
- Customer Service – Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
- Initiative – Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
- Results Focused – Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
- Fostering Communication – Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue, and building consensus.