Website Virgin Atlantic
If You are Looking for Jobs in Exeter, Check out this Personal Travel Supervisor Job vacancy in Exeter. Many of our staff at Virgin work flexibly and in many different ways, with different core hours or remote working. Please talk to us at your application or interview stage about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we are happy to explore what’s possible for the role.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Personal Travel Supervisor
- You’ll keep our customer-facing merchandise up to date and sales-focused to inspire customer inquiries and sales.
- Support the Manager with operational performance including rotas, discounting, and forward-thinking ideas to grow our business.
- Role model sales through service to deliver a high level of Mystery shopper scores and sales.
- Ensure completion of customer questionnaires and capture results
- You’ll help develop your team to support our business objective to be the Most Loved travel company.
- You will ensure a consistent approach to collecting, analyzing, and feeding back customer data.
- If things don’t go to plan, you’ll investigate and resolve every question straight away.
Job Details Company Name : Virgin Atlantic Location : Exeter Job Type : Full-Time