Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - ADIB Egypt
If You are Looking for Jobs in Cairo, Check out this Personal Banker Job vacancy in Cairo.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Responsible for achieving & delivering his/her targets of the allocated range of products specific to Advising Zone.
- Prepares and executes a sales plan for the assigned account relationships; high knowledge of competition products.
- Grows the number of new account relationships via conversion of branch walk-ins, customer referrals, marketing leads, and self-generated leads.
- Achieving target sales activities of (outbound sales, sales visits, cross-sell ratio to walk-in customers) as defined in the commercial action plan.
- Personally and proactively effective at building the business, deepening relationships, and increasing targeted consumers through the execution of an effective sales process.
- Proactive in assessing the financial needs of customers.
- Keep updated and learns in-depth about the new products offered by the competition.
Quality & Services
- Ensure proper stationeries and merchandising in the Branch at all times guided by a communication plan.
- Ensure handling and covering all customer requests/ inquiries to ensure services excellencies
- Regularly promote the usage of other delivery channels via day-to-day contact with the customers
- Ensure continuous flow of appointments at Advising Zone.
CBE, Compliance, Audit, Procedures
- Responding to Compliance Dept. requirements in terms of obtaining proper approvals
- Ensure implementation of all Bank policies/procedures / KYC compliance requirements are in place