If You are Looking for Jobs in Muscat, Check out this operations Manager Job vacancy in Muscat. Plan, manage and monitor the operations of Oman United Agencies Travel (OUAT) all Travel verticals to ensure the successful achievement of the department objectives. Develop and safeguard the company image/ assets and enhance the relationship with multinational clients regionally and globally.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Operations Manager
- Manage the operations for all verticals of OUA Travel by ensuring optimal utilization of resources, leading to the achievement of the annual budgets in net sales, total revenue, and income, exceeding wherever possible in the areas specified Review, analyze and recommend to the line manager the manpower requirements for the department and continuously monitor the budget and look at ways to reduce cost.
- Ensure the smooth functioning and profitability of existing implants/outlets.
- Recommend and implement measures to correct any shortfall in the budget and to ensure the profitability of each cost center Maintain effective working relationships with internal departments and ensure through Service Level Agreements that departmental needs are effectively met.
- Continuously seek improvements in business processes, systems, and technology, in order to ensure that business targets are achieved in the most efficient manner.
- Co-Ordinate with dnata Travel Head Quarters operations to share best practices and implement global initiatives to the benefit of OUA Travel
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- To continuously monitor, improve and draft business processes
- Managing a team.
- Knowledge of IATA regulations.
- Analytical thinker, high degree of Initiative, and an innovative business approach
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Muscat, Oman Job Type : Full-Time