Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this On-Call Concierge Job vacancy in Seattle. The On-Call Concierge is responsible for fulfilling the lounge Host and Concierge duties as needed by coordinating the setup of food and beverage stations, maintaining cleanliness and inventory, resolving guest inquiries and assisting with travel arrangements, and serving drinks and meals at Alaska Airlines lounges.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an On-Call Concierge
- Prepares and arranges food, beverages, and liquor service for members and guests.
- Identifies creative solutions to handle unhappy or mishandled passengers.
- Processes new lounge member enrollments and renewals.
- Responsible for restocking self-service food and properly packaging any unused food.
- Promotes Alaska Airlines products and services (e.g., membership, day pass, etc.).
- Follows established procedures to maintain the cleanliness of the lounge.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, reach and grasp.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 21.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Typing speed of at least 25 WPM.
- Must be able to obtain State Food Handlers Certification and Alcohol Seller/Server Certification.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, WA, USA Job Type : Full-Time