Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Jamaica, Check out this On-Call Concierge Job vacancy in Jamaica. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule. In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take your place.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an On-Call Concierge
- Prepares and arranges food, beverages, and liquor service for members and guests.
- Responsible for restocking self-service food and properly packaging any unused food.
- Promotes Alaska Airlines products and services (e.g., membership, day pass, etc.).
- Follows established procedures to maintain the cleanliness of the lounge.
- Identifies creative solutions to handle unhappy or mishandled passengers.
- Processes new lounge member enrollments and renewals.
- Cleans and maintains food service equipment (e.g. coffee, soda, juice machines)
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 1 year of experience in guest service, or related areas.
- Motivated to achieve excellent guest service.
- Able to make quick, sound decisions in a challenging and varied work environment.
- Willingness to serve alcohol.
- Ability to project a professional image and be approachable with strong social skills.
- Articulate and able to effectively communicate with confidence.
- Able to multitask while working under pressure.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Jamaica, New York Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.alaskaair.com.