If You are Looking for Jobs in Cairo, Check out this Mobile Payments Officer Job vacancy in Cairo.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Developing the financial and the go-to-market business models of the bank’s Mobile Payment (Mobile Wallet) designed to work as a new value-added service to banking & Non-banked clients, in addition, to being the gate to support financial inclusion activities in the country.
- Managing the introduction of the Mobile Wallet application for smartphones for both consumers and merchants.
- Responsible for preparing monthly dashboards for Base, Active Base, Transactions Value, and Volume.
- Developing and increasing the customer base and Active base.
- Improving the mobile money payment revenues.
- Managing the partnership with Vodafone concerning VF cash (Telco-led model) from a commercial and governance perspective.
- Managing day to day product management responsibilities with business analysis, development, vendor management, training, and product strategy communications
- Mapping the customer journey by capitalizing on different touchpoints.
- Leading the local market in-term of wallet activity, utilization, and presenting new value-added services.
- Responsible for new mobile payment Acquisitions.
- Contributing to the Annual Marketing Plan & initiating activities aiming to increase the wallet’s acquisitions.
- Measuring Alexbank consumer base & active base on a daily basis & monitoring branches’ performance.