Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Vancouver, Check out this Mechanic Helper Job vacancy in Vancouver. Air Canada is presently looking for a dynamic individual to fill the position of Facility Maintenance (CRE) Maintenance Helper.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Mechanic Helper
- Candidates must be familiar with procedures and equipment used by tradesmen and should have the ability to perform general maintenance work that requires basic manual skills.
- Individuals need to be “team players” with excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to maintain a customer-focused attitude in a demanding, high-stress environment.
- Work alone or assist mechanics as required in installation or maintenance of facility equipment building maintenance.
- Be able to perform heavy physical work in an indoor and outdoor environment.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School diploma.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in general maintenance, and/or automotive, and/or farm or heavy industrial equipment
- Able to successfully pass the pre-employment qualifying exam.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Able to pass security clearance and obtain the Transport Canada security card (MOT).
- Able to obtain the ADM driver’s license (DA) to operate motor vehicles in the restricted area traffic zones (airside).
- Be available for workdays, evenings, or nights including weekends.
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada Job Type : Full-Time