Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Material Specialist Job vacancy in Dallas.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Material Specialist
- The duties of a Material Specialist shall include the delivery of parts and materials to the maintenance department and ground equipment maintenance department.
- The duties of Material Specialist employees may also include the erection and/or assembly of stocking bins, shelves, decks, employing the use of required power tools when necessary and the driving of motor vehicles in the pick up and delivery of parts, equipment, materials and tools where Material Specialists are assigned.
- The paragraph does not preclude the Company from utilizing Employees other than Material Specialists to perform inventorying functions.
- Attends initial and ongoing training (classroom and/or on-the-job), and keeps current on knowledge, information, and equipment to gain proficiency in their work.
- Works as a member of lean staff operating out of cities served by the airline.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements.
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass physical abilities test as detailed in the attached “Summary of Physical Job Requirements”.
- Must have vision ability sufficient to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Must be able to lift and/or move items weighing 75 pounds on a regular basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time