Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Boston, Check out this Material Logistics Specialist Job vacancy in Boston. Responsible for shipping and receiving Aircraft components, expendable material, and aircraft tooling system-wide. The terms and conditions of this position are covered by the Transport Workers Union (TWU) – Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Material Logistics Specialist
- Follows up purchasing on selected incomplete items. Gives data on stock to authorized Company personnel, especially Stores, Inventory Control, Maintenance, Treasury, and Communications personnel.
- Keeps work and adjacent areas clear. Stores items according to Company, fire, safety, and “good housekeeping” regulations and practices.
- Cleans and services equipment used to keep it in operating condition and presentable and reports need for repairs.
- Works according to Company regulations and procedures and instructions from Crew Chief or supervisor.
- As may apply to work assignment, climbs on ladders, bins, etc.
- drives or guides powered equipment such as industrial tractors with or without a trailer, forklift, truck or station wagon, power saw
- uses hand tools such as hammer, crowbar, pliers, screwdrivers, wrench; uses industrial scales, uses cleaning equipment such as broom, dust cloth, dust pan, and rags, and any other equipment used to aid in carrying out assigned duties in the most efficient manner.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Applicable valid drivers license as required by local authorities
- Successful completion of all required qualifying tests; including hazardous material handling
- Work rotating shifts including weekends, holidays, and days off
- Work overtime on short notice in emergencies or when operationally necessary
- Read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Read and write legibly to complete forms and/or acknowledge messages, as well as identify company part numbers, invoices, bill of lading, and shipper numbers, as required
- Ability to distinguish colors
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Boston, MA, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.