Website Qatar Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Doha, Check out this manager Hub Operations Job vacancy in Doha. We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Qatar Aviation Services Cargo Management team in Doha as Manager of Hub Operations Control.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager Hub Operations
- Plan and adapt the operational implementation based on in-depth analysis and real-time environment.
- Develop QAS Cargo’s hub operational control department to effectively forecast and plan, with the ability to identify risks, opportunities, and solutions to align and support business objectives.
- Liaise and collaborate with Integrated Operations Control, QAS Operations Control and HIA Operation Control to make decisions based on facts and analysis for contingency and coordinate recovery plans for disruptions.
- Analyze and understand resource management strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to utilize equipment and manpower effectively to support daily volume fluctuations.
- Ensuring QAS Cargo hub operation control activities uphold a professional, safe, and satisfactory service for QR and all other airlines.
- Implement best practice daily resource management through accurate and detailed planning to deliver operational excellence.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience managing a large operational team.
- Expertise in IATA cargo handling procedures and regulations.
- Customer service orientation with a cost-conscious culture.
- Strong knowledge of Airline Ground Handling and Freighter Operations.
- Experience in deploying continuous improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean and Six Sigma)
- Experience in managing a large multi-diverse team.
Job Details Company Name : Qatar Airways Location : Doha, Qatar Job Type : Full-Time