Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Manager Advanced Qualification Job vacancy in Seattle. Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company.
Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Manager Advanced Qualification
- Responsible for interpreting and analyzing regulatory, operational, and policy changes for impact on the training program and managing the coordination, approval, and implementation of any associated changes internally and externally.
- Manages the administration of the pilot Qualification Standards in coordination with the Director, of Flight Training, and assesses and coordinates all changes for impact on the training program.
- Effectively collaborates with the FAA and acts as the department focal for both internal and external audits of the pilot training program.
- Makes decisions related to AQP to ensure pilots are current and qualified prior to being released to line flying.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree, or additional two years of training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- 2 years of relevant leadership experience.
- Expert knowledge of 14 CFR 61, 91, and 121, specifically 121 subpart Y and related FAA Advisory Circulars, Orders, and Handbooks.
- Expert knowledge of FAA Flight Safety Information Management System (FSIMS).
- Demonstrated knowledge of TSA Aircraft Operator Standard Security Program (AOSSP) requirements.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time