If You are Looking for Jobs in Fletcher, Check out this Maintenance Technician Job vacancy in Fletcher. Maintenance Technicians are FAA-certified Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) who perform direct maintenance in accordance with Allegiant Air Continuous Aircraft Maintenance Program (CAMP).
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Maintenance Technician
- Technicians working on aircraft, components, or related parts of aircraft are responsible to perform work outlined on applicable work forms in accordance with Allegiant Air policies and procedures, manufacturer’s manuals, and FAA requirements.
- Overhaul, maintain, and repair airframe components, power plants, aircraft communication, navigation equipment, and associated components in accordance with Allegiant Air manuals, manufacturer’s manuals, bulletins, and orders.
- Ensure that the appropriate tag is attached to all parts removed from an aircraft in accordance with Allegiant Air policy.
- Proper execution of an Airworthiness Release.
- Responsible to sign for the accomplishment of work on applicable work forms and records.
- A Technician, when qualified, may be required to perform the duties of Inspector in accordance with the Inspector job classification as described in the manual
- The Technician, in performing his or her duties is required to be constantly alert for defective, worn, or failed parts as well as safe working conditions.
- Responsible to keep the work area clean, safe, and orderly manner.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : Fletcher, NC Job Type : Full-Time