If You are Looking for Jobs in LAS VEGAS, Check out this Maintenance Safety Coordinator Job vacancy in LAS VEGAS. The Maintenance Safety Coordinator reports to the Maintenance Safety Manager and is responsible for the monthly and quarterly safety publications directed at maintenance personnel and overseeing the quality and timeliness of the database utilized to support CASS and the maintenance safety program. The specialist coordinates investigations of maintenance events between CASS, Government Affairs, ASAP, and OSE to ensure Maintenance Safety supports the timeliness and details needed by those programs.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Maintenance Safety Coordinator
- Research, write, edit, and distribute monthly and quarterly maintenance safety publications and other safety-related materials in various media.
- Assist in administering the maintenance-related employee SMS reporting program to include reviewing, accepting, processing, and distributing new reports.
- Track and coordinate open Safety/CASS/Compliance investigations and actions including impending due dates and specific commitment requirements.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge in Safety Management Systems, CASS, and associated processes.
- Previous enterprise database experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office/Excel experience.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to handle numerous projects at one time and meet deadlines
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Location : LAS VEGAS, NV Job Type : Full-Time