Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this Maintenance Planner Job vacancy in Orlando.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Maintenance Planner
- Prepares routine and non-routine maintenance work orders associated with heavy maintenance visit requirements.
- Runs a scheduled maintenance forecast report for up to three years as required for review of future upcoming events.
- Ensures that future maintenance requirements are coordinated with other support departments including tooling, materials, quality control, engineering, and line maintenance.
- Collaborates with MX Programs on any future enhancements and revisions to the Airbus Maintenance Program (AMP) to optimize/cost control/minimize Network restraints.
- Schedules and coordinates maintenance requirements with each maintenance city performing the work to ensure capability, MHs, and ground my requirements are met for the completion of the assigned work.
- Schedules me controlled items and Line tasks Example: “A” Checks/ 4mos. Etc. for mely compliance within the approved maintenance program.
- Has the ability to prepare and forecast the HMV schedule for the fleet as well as handle pre-dock calls and inductions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- 3 – 5 years of aviation experience.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong background and knowledge of aircraft maintenance systems.
- Working knowledge of maintenance programs and aircraft routing.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Orlando, Florida Job Type : Full-Time