Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Lounge Hospitality Host Job vacancy in Seattle. The Lounge Hospitality Host is responsible for coordinating the setup of food and beverage stations and maintaining the cleanliness and inventory of airport lounges at Alaska Airlines.
As a member of the lounge team, this individual contributor role ensures that the setup of the lounge meets expected quality standards to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lounge Hospitality Host
- Prepares and arranges food; heating required foods to safe levels and maintaining them by taking temperature.
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Supervised maintenance of the cleanliness of the lounge by wiping up spills, clearing and cleaning tables, and removing trash.
- Washes service equipment and returns it to the proper location.
- Properly packages unused food and returns it to the appropriate storage.
- Cleans and maintains food service equipment such as automated coffee, soda and juice machines.
- Supports concierges by cleaning up and serving drinks (including alcoholic beverages).
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Exceedingly organized and efficient, with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests regarding food offerings and basic Lounge information.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Display knowledge and adherence to sanitation and sanitary food handling requirements.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to bend, squat, stoop, reach and grasp.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Minimum age of 21
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, WA, USA Job Type : Full-Time