Website Alaska Airline
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Lounge Attendant Job vacancy in Seattle. The Lounge Hospitality Host is responsible for coordinating the setup of food and beverage stations and maintaining the cleanliness and inventory of airport lounges at Alaska Airlines.
As a member of the lounge team, this individual contributor role ensures that the setup of the lounge meets expected quality standards to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lounge Attendant
- Follows established procedures to set up the Lounge with complimentary food and beverage stations.
- Prepares and arranges food; heating required foods to safe levels and maintaining them by taking temperature.
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Washes service equipment and returns it to the proper location.
- Supervised maintenance of the cleanliness of the lounge by wiping up spills, clearing and cleaning tables, and removing trash.
- Properly packages unused food and returns it to the appropriate storage.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Motivated to achieve excellent guest service.
- Exceedingly organized and efficient, with the ability to multitask.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests regarding food offerings and basic lounge information.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Display knowledge and adherence to sanitation and sanitary food handling requirements.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airline Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time