Website Alaska Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Seattle, Check out this Leave & Disability Administrator Job vacancy in Seattle. Guided by our purpose, core values, and leadership principles, we are creating an airline people love. Our corporate teams set strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company.
Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Leave & Disability Administrator
- Apply deep knowledge to interpret and accurately administer timely processing of leaves and pay for employees per the applicable collective bargaining agreement, policies, and the department’s operating procedures.
- Communicate clearly and confidently with division leadership, labor, payroll, and unions on pay and leave-focused contractual requirements and resolve issues.
- Define and document internal leave processes and workflows, ensuring updates are completed with the OPS Standard Operating Procedures and leave handbooks.
- Leverage collective bargaining agreement knowledge to internal customers (e.g., Flight Attendants, Crew Planning, Crew Pay, Corp Payroll, and management employees) to provide excellent customer service.
- Identify and make recommendations on process improvements within the team and with other departments (e.g., IT, Crew Planning Crew Pay, Crew Scheduling, Payroll, and management employees).
- Collaborates in cross-team meetings serving as an expert on leave and payroll processes, and the applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in accounting, payroll, auditing, data analysis, leave administration, or related area, or an additional two years of relevant training/experience in lieu of this degree.
- Excellent ability to focus on details with demonstrated accuracy and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to focus under pressure to meet strict production deadlines.
- Exercise considerable judgment and initiative, often with limited supervision.
- Ability to dissect current processes, identify inefficiencies and promote change.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Excel, (including formulas & graphs), MS Outlook, and MS SharePoint.
Job Details Company Name : Alaska Airlines Location : Seattle, Washington Job Type : Full-Time