Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Lead Instructor Job vacancy in Miramar. The Lead Flight Operations Instructor is responsible for providing leadership and supervisory support for their team of ten to fourteen Instructors (FOI/SFOI).
The Lead is also the point of contact and Subject Matter Expert for their specifically-assigned training program curriculum (Initial New Hire, Recurrent, Upgrade, Special).
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Instructor
- Collaborate with fellow Lead Instructors to synchronize and implement best practices and promote instructor standardization
- Collaborate with the Sr. Manager of Training Operations to provide administrative support for both Trainees and assigned Instructors.
- Active contributor to training program’s continual improvement.
- Excellent instructing, facilitating, and mentoring skills and proven commitment to the established standards of aviation training.
- Collaborate with the Manager of Academic and Team in the development of courseware, training aids and instructing processes.
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels with applicable stakeholders.
- Fluent with the operating requirements of all training devices, equipment, and resources.
- Accomplished applicable SQMS tasks as assigned.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Pilot Certificates: Airplane land, commercial, multi, instrument required.
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP) with multi-engine preferred, but not required.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time