Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Los Angeles, Check out this Lead Customer Experience Specialist Job vacancy in Los Angeles. Air Canada, recently ranked the Best Airline in North America, is currently looking for a Lead Customer Experience Specialist at the Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles. The salary is $21.94 according to the collective agreement.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Customer Experience Specialist
- Under the direction of the Manager perform daily job duties for the Work Unit.
- Allocate the available manpower to meet demands, including the booking of OT and granting of RO, changing of shifts and/or duty assignments as necessary with the consultation of Mgt
- Assign, and reassign Agents as required due to operational needs as directed by Mgt and with the objective of maintaining proficiency in all job functions, ie: aircraft service coordinators
- Coordinate routine administration, and operational requirements, including planning/calling of overtime as delegated by Mgt
- Coordinate work assignments ensuring all agents maintain a high level of proficiency in all aspects of the job of Customer Experience Specialist
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have the ability to use tact, good judgment and initiative.
- Must have demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Must have excellent oral, and written communication skills.
- Must wear the Company uniform as prescribed and conforms to Company grooming standards.
- Possess a basic understanding of the principles of weight and balance.
- Must be able to work shift work including irregular shifts and overtime when required/directed.
- Must be able to lift (70) lbs. unaided.
- Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrated organizational skills – ability to organize work and direct the efforts of others in a productive non-threatening manner.
Job Details Company Name : Air Canada Location : Los Angeles, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time Job Posted on : 15-June-2022
To apply for this job please visit careers.aircanada.com.