If You are Looking for Jobs in Regina, Check out these Airport Job vacancies in Regina from Air Canada.
Minimum Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Fresher Candidates can also apply if they are interested to make a career in this Industry.
- Educational Qualification: H.S or Equivalent and above.
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years (for cabin crew): 18 to 30years (for ground staff) and 21-35 years (for cargo)
- Language Proficiency: English, and any other regional language.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills and well-groomed.
- Physically Fit
- Height: Minimum 157 cm (Female), 170 cm (Male)
- Pleasing personality with strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to keep a cheery countenance when you’ve been on your feet a long time and you’re out of your time zone.