If You are Looking for Jobs in Phoenix, Check out this Supervisor Airport Operations Job vacancy in Phoenix. The Airports Supervisor leads, develops, and maintains strategic relationships with JetBlue Crewmembers, internal departments, and Customers; depending on the specific station, this responsibility may extend to Business Partners as well.
The Supervisor serves Airports Crewmembers as well as Business Partners, when applicable, through timely coaching and mentoring, ultimately contributing to the successful development of a growing team environment. The Supervisor will collaborate and partner closely with the Manager(s) in the execution of the operational strategy to ensure the success of our Customer interactions, control costs, drive revenue, and uphold safety standards.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor Airport Operations
- Supports, coaches, and trains Airports Crewmembers encourage engagement and take a significant role in their development and growth achievement through effective performance management and ongoing constructive formal and informal feedback.
- Supports Management in the execution of the operational strategy and assumes Manager/General Manager responsibilities when they are not available.
- Directs and guides Airports Crewmembers through operational issues while coordinating efforts with all applicable stakeholders throughout the operation as well as Business Partners in order to ensure effective day-to-day collaboration and accountability.
- Briefs Airports Crewmembers and/or Business Partners prior to each shift and reports all relevant information concerning shift to Crewleader on duty, including any maintenance issues or cancellations.
- Strategically identifies operational challenges and implements improvements to maximize and ensure the success of on-time performance initiatives.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Able to stand continuously for up to four (4) hours at a time
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Ability to perform under pressure and fixed time constraints
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy
- Able to travel and/or work variable hours, and flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Phoenix, AZ, US, 85034 Job Type : Full-Time