If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Senior Analyst Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Senior Analyst Engine Programs reports to and supports the Manager of Engine Procurement Programs, and Technical Operations in the preparation and execution of strategic projects and commercial transactions involving engine maintenance, engine platform selection, engine sales, and purchases.
The Senior Analyst leverages spend analytics and market intelligence to develop commercial strategy recommendations for the Technical Operations department. The role involves working closely with JetBlue’s Strategic Sourcing, Engineering, Legal, Corporate Finance, and Treasury teams, among other groups.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst
- Conduct analysis for commercial recommendations on all current and future engine platforms, including the facilitation, preparation, and conduct of negotiations on engine maintenance agreements
- Prepare financial and operational risk analysis for engine maintenance projects and commercial transactions involving procurement or sale of spare engines
- Maintain relationships with key existing and potential future business partners, including engine Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and engine maintenance providers
- Function as liaison between Technical Operations’ tactical and strategic teams
- Partner with members of Engineering, Strategic Sourcing, Legal, Finance, and Accounting teams
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial, quantitative, and data analysis skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage project communications and stakeholder expectations
- Available for occasional overnight travel (20%)
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US, 11101 Job Type : Full-Time