If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Check out this Generalist Field Job vacancy in Fort Lauderdale. The Crew Relations Generalist functions as the first-line human resources contact in support of station and support center leadership and Crewmembers and their human resources needs.
The Generalist is responsible for handling Crew Relations issues, providing onsite training and education for human resources initiatives, and offering outstanding customer service to the operation or support center. The Generalist partners with Corporate HR Leaders in the design, development, and implementation of human resources initiatives
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Generalist Field
- Acts as a consultant to station and support center leadership on all employee relations issues and HR-related policy and procedure interpretation.
- Provides ongoing support to leadership with employee relations, counseling, employee development, and corrective action issues. Provides guidance to managers in preparing performance improvement plans, disciplinary action, and separations.
- Serves as the first line of contact for any crew relations-related inquiries and assists the Crewmember by contacting the appropriate department if necessary (i.e. Benefits, Compensation, Talent Recruiting).
- Participates in developing departmental goals, objectives, and systems. Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Establishes relationships with both Crewleaders and Crewmembers in the operation, fostering business partnerships to increase awareness of People initiatives in the organization.
- Supports managers in key initiatives such as the performance management process, employee surveys, succession planning, and employee involvement initiatives. Monitors consistency and quality of initiatives and assists with any questions.
- Assists the corporate People department in the design and implementation of personnel policies and procedures and effectively communicates and employs these policies and procedures at the station or center. Communication may include developing and facilitating training sessions, which may include, but not be limited to, Orientation support, Just Culture, and Event Investigations, New Leader Assimilations, and Respectful Workplace
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Demonstrated influence skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong team player with the ability to take initiative and work well independently
- Available for overnight travel (up to 40%)
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy
- Attention to detail in composing and creating reports and metric data
- Strong research, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Fort Lauderdale, FL, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.