If You are Looking for Jobs in Dania Beach, Check out this Data Financial Planning Job vacancy in Dania Beach. The JetBlue Travel Products (JTP) Analyst collaborates across JTP functions to drive data-driven decision-making. They assist department leaders in understanding revenue and cost components through budgeting, forecasting, and ongoing analytics of financials, strategic initiatives, and the competitive landscape. The Analyst participates in monthly, quarterly, and annual variance reviews. The Analyst also assists with various ad hoc analyses as necessary, communicating and educating department leaders on finance trends within the travel products industry.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Data Financial Planning
- Be a part of an engaged, connected team of crewmembers working toward the goal of connecting people and creating memories, along with working with a supportive leadership team.
- Learn the vacations business first-hand through the customer lens, providing you with unlimited growth opportunities within JTP.
- All JTP crewmembers are eligible for unlimited standby flight privileges on JetBlue and a number of another airline (OAL) partners, in addition to special deals and perks with lodging partners. Sounds fun, right?
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Compiles and communicates monthly revenue and expense forecast expectations.
- Builds and fosters relationships among JTP and JetBlue departments.
- Assists leaders in proper financial analysis, collaboration, and good thinking to provide strategic guidance and sound business decisions.
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly, and annual presentations for the senior leadership team.
- Recognizes, analyzes, and models various trends within the business and travel products industry.
- Prepares ad hoc reporting and analyses as assigned.
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Dania Beach, FL, US Job Type : Full-Time