If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Director Brand & Customer Insights Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Director of Brand and Customer Insights reports to the Head of Marketing and Loyalty within JetBlue’s Commercial organization, leading an analytics team that has responsibility for the measurement, understanding, strategy development, and execution of opportunities across the spectrum of JetBlue’s brand, Customer Experience, and Customer Data.
This includes measurement and benchmarking against key JetBlue competitors across our industry in our focus and potential geographies. The Director oversees the complete research and insights process, partnering with Marketing, Loyalty, Digital, Advertising, Revenue, and management of relevant business partners to understand the performance and opportunities of our brand and consumer needs.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Director of Brand & Customer Insights
- Lead the continual development and management of JetBlue’s customer segmentation in partnership with JetBlue’s data engineering and data science teams, to provide key actionable insights and data into Commercial strategy and product experiences
- Lead a team of analysts which uses qualitative and advanced quantitative analysis to identify the key drivers for Brand health, consumer purchase intent, consumer segmentation, and marketing needs of key consumer needs
- Lead a team that drives consistent processes to collect and measure consumer research and competitive benchmarking
- Lead a team of analysts which uses advanced statistical and text analysis tools to provide analytical insight into consumer research to determine key drivers of Brand, loyalty, and purchase
- Lead a team of analysts which creates measures for Brand, loyalty, and consumer purchase goals for JetBlue
- Participates in assessing and implementing tools affecting Crewmember performance and training/retraining needs
- Works closely with Crewmembers to provide opportunities for growth through the guidance of team development, coaching, training initiatives, etc.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Seven (7) years of the airline industry and/or analytical work experience
- Five (5) years of background in departmental or senior leadership
- Advanced knowledge of consumer behavior and marketing
- Available for travel (20%)
- Able to work flexible hours and be available for emergency response on short notice
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time