If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this University Gateway Program Job vacancy in Orlando. The University Gateway allows students with an aviation major from one of JetBlue’s partner AABI-accredited universities to work toward a career as a First Officer at JetBlue. Students in the University Gateway follow a defined pathway that leads to a First Officer position at JetBlue upon completion of the Program.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a University Gateway Program
- The candidate and mentor and/or the Manager Pilot Gateway Programs will devise a training/experience plan which will allow the candidate to achieve the satisfactory qualifications and experience to become a JetBlue First Officer.
- Candidates must fly for Cape Air, JetSuiteX, or a Part 121 regional carrier (2,500+ hours of total flight experience) for at least 1,000 hours and complete their full commitment with the chosen carrier (as applicable)
- The candidate will attend a Jet Transition Course (as applicable)
- Once the plan has been approved, the crewmember will follow the plan and report to the mentor and Manager of Pilot Gateway Programs for the duration of the program
- Candidates must graduate from their AABI-accredited university with a 3.0 GPA in their major
- Candidates must serve as a certified flight instructor at their school for at least 500 hours of dual given
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Student at a University Gateway partner school
- Instrument Rating
- Junior, Senior, or Recent Graduate standing
- 3.0 GPA in major
- Two letters of recommendation from professors
- Ability to hold an FAA First-Class Medical Certificate
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Orlando, FL, US Job Type : Full-Time